Date: 30th March 2022
Venue: This will be a virtual event, open to all full members of the British Association of Sclerotherapists. If you wish to attend please email the Board Secretary at least 4 days before the meeting, and you will then receive a Zoom invitation link to join the meeting. You can also advise your attendance using the Contact form on this website or Click here.
Note: This AGM covers the 2021 year from 1st April 2020 to 31st March 2021.
A G E N D A
3. Approval of 2020 AGM minutes
4. Chairman’s Report
5. Treasurer’s Report and Presentation of Accounts
6. Secretary’s Report
7. Appointment of Accountants and Bankers
8. Any changes to the BAS Board and governance
9. Proposed amendments to BAS Constitution
10. AOB and Motions to be put to the Board *
11. Closing remarks
*Please submit motions for discussion to the Board Secretary in writing on or before the 25h March, by emailing [email protected]
Click here to read the minutes of the last AGM (18th March 2021)