All you need to know about reopening your clinic after coronavirus, in one live virtual event
Steer your clinic out of lockdown – the easy way.
This professionally presented webinar will help you hit the ground running, give you a competitive edge and save countless hours of research and web surfing. It will pay for itself many times over!
Packed with informed speakers and invaluable resources including customisable templates, action plans and ‘cheat sheets’ to download.
- Latest opinion on when to open
- How to carry out a complete COVID-19 SECURE risk assessment, with downloadable customisable templates and checklists
- Detailed disinfection protocols
- All about PPE – what, where and how
- How to maintain social distancing throughout all areas
- Safeguarding and supporting staff
- How to reassure patients that it is safe to attend
- Marketing approaches to rebuild your patient base
- Incorporating remote consultations into your clinical practice
- Question the speaker after each presentation
- Professional editable staff and patient consent forms, treatment sheets, action plans and checklists to download
- BAS CPD/CME certificate (3 points). Recognised by GMC and NMC for appraisal and revalidation, and evidence of good governance.
WHEN: SATURDAY 20th JUNE 2020 10:30 am – 2:00 pm BST (GMT+1)
FEES: (Includes all templates, downloads, action plans and CPD certificate, and unlimited on-demand access to the recorded webinar afterwards)
BAS members £49 | BACN/BCAM/ACE Group members £79 | Non-members £89
Early bird rate until 25th May: BAS Members £44 | BACN/BCAM/ACE Group £ 70 | Non-members £80
Group discount: 30% off for 3 or more members from the same practice
If you can’t attend on the day but wish to access the webinar:
Register and pay before the event and you can access the recorded webinar and all downloadable resources on demand. To obtain a CPD certificate if you did not attend the live event, you will need to complete a short MCQ questionnaire afterwards.