Available on demand for limited period
All you need to know about reopening your clinic after coronavirus, in one virtual event
What do delegates say?
Steer your clinic out of lockdown – the easy way.
This professionally presented webinar will help you hit the ground running, give you a competitive edge and save countless hours of research and web surfing. It will pay for itself many times over!
Packed with informed speakers and invaluable resources including customisable templates, action plans and ‘cheat sheets’ to download.
- Latest opinion on when to open
- How to carry out a complete COVID-19 SECURE risk assessment
- Detailed disinfection protocols
- All about PPE – what, where and how
- How to implement social distancing throughout all areas
- Safeguarding and supporting staff
- How to reassure patients that it is safe to attend
- Marketing approaches to rebuild your patient base
- Incorporating remote consultations into your clinical practice
- Question speakers after each presentation
- Downloads customisable for your practice: comprehensive risk assessment template, staff and patient wellness screening and consent forms, premises cleaning records, Patient information, checklists and all the signage you may need
- BAS CPD/CME certificate (3 points). Recognised by GMC and NMC for appraisal and revalidation, and provides evidence of good governance.
WHEN: ON DEMAND FOR A LIMITED PERIOD
FEES: (Includes all templates, downloads, action plans and CPD certificate, and unlimited on-demand access to the recorded webinar afterwards)
BAS members £49 | BACN/BCAM/ACE Group members £79 | Non-members £89
How to access the webinar:
Register and pay, and you’ll be sent a Zoom link to watch the 3¼ hour webinar at your convenience. You will also be able to access all the downloadable resources . To obtain a CPD certificate if you did not attend the live event, you will need to complete a short MCQ questionnaire afterwards.