New! Maternity compression leggings for pregnancy
Now you can wear fashionable-looking graduated compression leggings if you are worried about varicose veins and aching or swollen legs while pregnant. New leggings especially designed for pregnancy are available online from MaryMarguerite, who will be exhibiting at the next BAS Conference.
Here the founder of MaryMarguerite, Esther Demery, talks to Dr Haroun Garaj about how and why she developed the product, and what the benefits are.
- Latest News
- Advice on VTE risk and prophylaxis for sclerotherapy patients after COVID-19 infection or vaccination Posted: 12th August 2021
- Next BAS Masterclass Webinar 30 March Posted: 17th March 2021
- BAS Vein Masterclasses take off! Posted: 14th October 2020
- Registration opens Posted: 21st September 2020
- Steer out of lockdown, the easy way Posted: 17th May 2020