RSM Venous Forum 2018 annual meeting
Venue: Royal Society of Medicine, 25 – 26 June, followed by Trainee Masterclass Day 27th June.
Registration will close on Tuesday 14th June, and the meeting is normally fully booked so it might be wise to register early if you want to attend. BAS full members are eligible for a discounted rate.
This meeting has special input from Société Française de Phlébologie (SFP) and will provide an update on a wide range of venous diseases including:
Date: Monday 25 June 2018 and Tuesday 26 June 2018, followed by Trainee Masterclass on 27th June,
- Latest News
- BAS Conference Update Posted: 22nd May 2018
- RSM Venous Forum 2018 annual meeting Posted: 1st May 2018
- of Free Place Competition announced! Posted: 10th April 2018
- Management of thrombophlebitis: are the new anticoagulant drugs useful? Posted: 15th March 2018
- Online registration open Posted: 7th February 2018