RSM Venous Forum 2018 annual meeting
Venue: Royal Society of Medicine, 25 – 26 June, followed by Trainee Masterclass Day 27th June.
Registration will close on Tuesday 14th June, and the meeting is normally fully booked so it might be wise to register early if you want to attend. BAS full members are eligible for a discounted rate.
This meeting has special input from Société Française de Phlébologie (SFP) and will provide an update on a wide range of venous diseases including:
Date: Monday 25 June 2018 and Tuesday 26 June 2018, followed by Trainee Masterclass on 27th June,
- Latest News
- Steer out of lockdown, the easy way Posted: 17th May 2020
- ADVICE FOR PATIENTS DURING COVID-19 LOCKDOWN Posted: 30th April 2020
- New! Maternity compression leggings for pregnancy Posted: 21st April 2020
- New article "When to refer" Posted: 10th February 2020
- What's new? BAS Twitter feed Posted: 6th February 2020