RSM Venous Forum 2018 annual meeting
Venue: Royal Society of Medicine, 25 – 26 June, followed by Trainee Masterclass Day 27th June.
Registration will close on Tuesday 14th June, and the meeting is normally fully booked so it might be wise to register early if you want to attend. BAS full members are eligible for a discounted rate.
This meeting has special input from Société Française de Phlébologie (SFP) and will provide an update on a wide range of venous diseases including:
Date: Monday 25 June 2018 and Tuesday 26 June 2018, followed by Trainee Masterclass on 27th June,
- Latest News
- How to improve before & after photographs Posted: 12th September 2019
- BAS 2020 conference details announced Posted: 19th July 2019
- Missed BAS conference? Read all about it Posted: 11th June 2019
- Design a poster presentation Posted: 18th April 2019
- Special new member offer Posted: 23rd January 2019