RSM Venous Forum 2018 annual meeting
Venue: Royal Society of Medicine, 25 – 26 June, followed by Trainee Masterclass Day 27th June.
Registration will close on Tuesday 14th June, and the meeting is normally fully booked so it might be wise to register early if you want to attend. BAS full members are eligible for a discounted rate.
This meeting has special input from Société Française de Phlébologie (SFP) and will provide an update on a wide range of venous diseases including:
Date: Monday 25 June 2018 and Tuesday 26 June 2018, followed by Trainee Masterclass on 27th June,
- Latest News
- New Board Appointments Posted: 7th December 2022
- Australia job opportunities Posted: 28th September 2022
- BAS 2023 Conference Date Announced Posted: 12th September 2022
- Fellowship awarded to Dr Stephen Tristram Posted: 8th September 2022
- Unique CPD opportunity: in-clinic shadowing Posted: 3rd August 2022