RSM Venous Forum 2018 annual meeting
Venue: Royal Society of Medicine, 25 – 26 June, followed by Trainee Masterclass Day 27th June.
Registration will close on Tuesday 14th June, and the meeting is normally fully booked so it might be wise to register early if you want to attend. BAS full members are eligible for a discounted rate.
This meeting has special input from Société Française de Phlébologie (SFP) and will provide an update on a wide range of venous diseases including:
Date: Monday 25 June 2018 and Tuesday 26 June 2018, followed by Trainee Masterclass on 27th June,
- Latest News
- Next BAS Masterclass Webinar 30 March Posted: 17th March 2021
- BAS Vein Masterclasses take off! Posted: 14th October 2020
- Registration opens Posted: 21st September 2020
- Steer out of lockdown, the easy way Posted: 17th May 2020
- ADVICE FOR PATIENTS DURING COVID-19 LOCKDOWN Posted: 30th April 2020