ADVICE FOR PATIENTS DURING COVID-19 LOCKDOWN
Dr Stephen Tristram, Consultant Vascular Physician and Chairman of the British Association of Sclerotherapists, chats to Dr Haroun Gajraj about how he is managing his patients remotely during the COVID-19 lockdown, and shares practical advice for those who are worried about their leg veins during lockdown.
- Latest News
- New Board Appointments Posted: 7th December 2022
- Australia job opportunities Posted: 28th September 2022
- BAS 2023 Conference Date Announced Posted: 12th September 2022
- Fellowship awarded to Dr Stephen Tristram Posted: 8th September 2022
- Unique CPD opportunity: in-clinic shadowing Posted: 3rd August 2022