ADVICE FOR PATIENTS DURING COVID-19 LOCKDOWN
Dr Stephen Tristram, Consultant Vascular Physician and Chairman of the British Association of Sclerotherapists, chats to Dr Haroun Gajraj about how he is managing his patients remotely during the COVID-19 lockdown, and shares practical advice for those who are worried about their leg veins during lockdown.
- Latest News
- Steer out of lockdown, the easy way Posted: 17th May 2020
- ADVICE FOR PATIENTS DURING COVID-19 LOCKDOWN Posted: 30th April 2020
- New! Maternity compression leggings for pregnancy Posted: 21st April 2020
- New article "When to refer" Posted: 10th February 2020
- What's new? BAS Twitter feed Posted: 6th February 2020