ADVICE FOR PATIENTS DURING COVID-19 LOCKDOWN
Dr Stephen Tristram, Consultant Vascular Physician and Chairman of the British Association of Sclerotherapists, chats to Dr Haroun Gajraj about how he is managing his patients remotely during the COVID-19 lockdown, and shares practical advice for those who are worried about their leg veins during lockdown.
- Latest News
- Advice on VTE risk and prophylaxis for sclerotherapy patients after COVID-19 infection or vaccination Posted: 12th August 2021
- Next BAS Masterclass Webinar 30 March Posted: 17th March 2021
- BAS Vein Masterclasses take off! Posted: 14th October 2020
- Registration opens Posted: 21st September 2020
- Steer out of lockdown, the easy way Posted: 17th May 2020