ADVICE FOR PATIENTS DURING COVID-19 LOCKDOWN
Dr Stephen Tristram, Consultant Vascular Physician and Chairman of the British Association of Sclerotherapists, chats to Dr Haroun Gajraj about how he is managing his patients remotely during the COVID-19 lockdown, and shares practical advice for those who are worried about their leg veins during lockdown.
- Latest News
- Unique CPD opportunity: in-clinic shadowing Posted: 3rd August 2022
- Review of Vascular Societies' Annual Scientific Meeting 2021 Posted: 18th December 2021
- Free place sponsored by Clarius Ultrasound Posted: 26th October 2021
- Advice on VTE risk and prophylaxis for sclerotherapy patients after COVID-19 infection or vaccination Posted: 12th August 2021
- Next BAS Masterclass Webinar 30 March Posted: 17th March 2021