BAS 2020 conference details announced
BAS 2020 Sclerotherapy Conference on Tuesday 19th May will be back at Dorney Lake Conference Centre.
A day dedicated to your sclerotherapy CPD, the conference promises topics that will appeal to a range of experience levels.
Encompassing both foam and microsclerotherapy, the event brings together phlebologists, vascular surgeons and nurses, aesthetics practitioners and dermatologists with a common interest in treating leg veins, improving outcomes and advancing best practice.
A dermatologist who attended a BAS conference for the first time in 2019 summed up the feedback saying “Very informative content, high quality speakers, a good mixture of content for both medical and nursing staff. Superb venue!”
BAS members enjoy discounted fees at the conference, and non-members who belong to BACN, BCAM or ACE Group are eligible for a fee reduction. BAS CPD certificates are recognised by GMC and NMC for appraisal and revalidation.
Sign up to the non-member mailing list to receive updates about the programme and speakers as they become available.
- Latest News
- Next BAS Masterclass Webinar 30 March Posted: 17th March 2021
- BAS Vein Masterclasses take off! Posted: 14th October 2020
- Registration opens Posted: 21st September 2020
- Steer out of lockdown, the easy way Posted: 17th May 2020
- ADVICE FOR PATIENTS DURING COVID-19 LOCKDOWN Posted: 30th April 2020