BAS 2020 conference details announced
BAS 2020 Sclerotherapy Conference on Tuesday 19th May will be back at Dorney Lake Conference Centre.
A day dedicated to your sclerotherapy CPD, the conference promises topics that will appeal to a range of experience levels.
Encompassing both foam and microsclerotherapy, the event brings together phlebologists, vascular surgeons and nurses, aesthetics practitioners and dermatologists with a common interest in treating leg veins, improving outcomes and advancing best practice.
A dermatologist who attended a BAS conference for the first time in 2019 summed up the feedback saying “Very informative content, high quality speakers, a good mixture of content for both medical and nursing staff. Superb venue!”
BAS members enjoy discounted fees at the conference, and non-members who belong to BACN, BCAM or ACE Group are eligible for a fee reduction. BAS CPD certificates are recognised by GMC and NMC for appraisal and revalidation.
Sign up to the non-member mailing list to receive updates about the programme and speakers as they become available.
- Latest News
- New Board Appointments Posted: 7th December 2022
- Australia job opportunities Posted: 28th September 2022
- BAS 2023 Conference Date Announced Posted: 12th September 2022
- Fellowship awarded to Dr Stephen Tristram Posted: 8th September 2022
- Unique CPD opportunity: in-clinic shadowing Posted: 3rd August 2022