BAS 2023 Conference Date Announced
We are delighted to announce that we shall return to Dorney Lake near Eton for a one day physical conference, on Tuesday 23rd May 2023.
This delightful venue is perfect for our conference needs and furthermore the rates are very reasonable. We are mindful that many BAS members are not based in the South of England and so we did investigate alternative venues further north; all were more expensive and would have necessitated significant increases in the ticket prices. Dorney Lake is a short taxi ride from London Heathrow airport or local rail stations for those based further afield, and in past years delegates from Northern Ireland, Scotland and even abroad have found it a convenient option.
Further details will be announced as soon as they are available, and in the meantime save the date. This is the only annual event dedicated to the interests of sclerotherapy practitioners and it promises to be a lively event with top speakers on UGFS and microsclerotherapy as well as live demonstrations and great networking!
- Latest News
- New Board Appointments Posted: 7th December 2022
- Australia job opportunities Posted: 28th September 2022
- BAS 2023 Conference Date Announced Posted: 12th September 2022
- Fellowship awarded to Dr Stephen Tristram Posted: 8th September 2022
- Unique CPD opportunity: in-clinic shadowing Posted: 3rd August 2022