Fibrovein Foam Sclerotherapy Workshop
Saturday 10th March 2018
STD Pharmaceutical Products Limited will hold the third one-day Fibrovein Foam Sclerotherapy Workshop at the Educational Centre, Solihull Hospital, Birmingham, B91 2JL on Saturday 10th March 2018. The workshop will be presented by Professor Andrew Bradbury, Mr Philip Coleridge-Smith and Mr Gareth Bate.
The Foam Sclerotherapy technique has been developed and used over the last 15 or more years, and the course will cover methodology and evidence in the morning session, followed by live demonstration cases and discussion in the afternoon session.
Foam Sclerotherapy has been proven to work well in the NHS and private sector, and the course is designed to demonstrate how this technique can enhance your current practice.
How to register
If you wish to participate, please email ([email protected] ) before 2nd February 2018. Once we have finalised numbers, which will be done on a first come first served basis, the following charges will apply to confirm your place:-
Refreshments and lunch are included and numbers will be limited to ensure all attendees have ample opportunity to participate in the session.
- Latest News
- BAS Vein Masterclasses take off! Posted: 14th October 2020
- Registration opens Posted: 21st September 2020
- Steer out of lockdown, the easy way Posted: 17th May 2020
- ADVICE FOR PATIENTS DURING COVID-19 LOCKDOWN Posted: 30th April 2020
- New! Maternity compression leggings for pregnancy Posted: 21st April 2020