Fibrovein Foam Sclerotherapy Workshop
Saturday 10th March 2018
STD Pharmaceutical Products Limited will hold the third one-day Fibrovein Foam Sclerotherapy Workshop at the Educational Centre, Solihull Hospital, Birmingham, B91 2JL on Saturday 10th March 2018. The workshop will be presented by Professor Andrew Bradbury, Mr Philip Coleridge-Smith and Mr Gareth Bate.
The Foam Sclerotherapy technique has been developed and used over the last 15 or more years, and the course will cover methodology and evidence in the morning session, followed by live demonstration cases and discussion in the afternoon session.
Foam Sclerotherapy has been proven to work well in the NHS and private sector, and the course is designed to demonstrate how this technique can enhance your current practice.
How to register
If you wish to participate, please email ([email protected] ) before 2nd February 2018. Once we have finalised numbers, which will be done on a first come first served basis, the following charges will apply to confirm your place:-
Refreshments and lunch are included and numbers will be limited to ensure all attendees have ample opportunity to participate in the session.
- Latest News
- 14th May 2019 - BAS conference Posted: 27th September 2018
- BAS Conference Update Posted: 22nd May 2018
- RSM Venous Forum 2018 annual meeting Posted: 1st May 2018
- of Free Place Competition announced! Posted: 10th April 2018
- Management of thrombophlebitis: are the new anticoagulant drugs useful? Posted: 15th March 2018