Unique CPD opportunity: in-clinic shadowing
Where can practitioners find ongoing sclerotherapy CPD?
There are myriad one day training courses for beginners who wish to learn the basics of sclerotherapy but far fewer opportunities for practitioners looking to further develop their skills. Options include:
- An experienced colleague willing to mentor or share their expertise
- Attending conferences
- Online resources such as sclerotherapy webinars, YouTube videos, social media groups
- Trial and error
The British Association of Sclerotherapists now offers a unique CPD opportunity to practitioners wishing to fast-track their skills development. Spend half a day in clinic shadowing one of our highly experienced members and observe UGFS and/or microsclerotherapy consultations and treatments. We will match you with a practitioner who carries out the type of treatments you wish to observe. Current locations include London and the Home Counties, Hampshire and Dublin.
For further details please email us [email protected]
- Latest News
- Highlights of BAS 2023 Sclerotherapy Conference Posted: 1st June 2023
- New member Spring Offer Posted: 12th April 2023
- Last week for Early Bird Discount! Posted: 3rd April 2023
- Workshop: Foam Sclerotherapy Posted: 8th March 2023
- BAS 2023 Programme released & registration opens Posted: 10th February 2023