14th May 2019 – BAS conference
Following the success of the 2018 Spring Conference we are delighted to confirm the date of the 2019 sclerotherapy Conference – Tuesday 14th May.
The event will once again be held at Dorney Lake Conference Centre near Windsor – an unbeatable venue, perfect for our needs and popular with delegates because of the magnificent lakeside setting and its proximity to London Heathrow airport and major motorways.
The only UK meeting dedicated to sclerotherapy CPD/CME, the diverse agenda is highly relevant to all vein specialists and aesthetic doctors and nurses. With its focus on practical rather than solely academic presentations, new techniques as well as tried and tested tips, the meeting aims to give all sclerotherapy practitioners useful information they can take away and implement in their own practices, whatever their role or level of expertise. BAS CPD certificates are recognised by GMC and NMC for appraisal and revalidation.
A delegate who attended the last conference summed up the feedback saying “Very informative content, high quality speakers, good mixture of content for both medical and nursing staff. Superb venue!”
BAS members enjoy significantly discounted fees, and BACN and ACE Group members are eligible for a 10% fee reduction.
Provisional content includes:
- Endovenous treatments for varicose veins: how to choose the right one for your patient
- Selection of treatments for varices following ablation of the saphenous vein
- Advancements in managing venous ulcers
- Marketing your microsclerotherapy practice
- Managing the patient journey – Accessibility, quality information in advance of treatment
- The logistics of compression, overcoming objections and ensuring compliance.
- Sclerosants – everything you ever wanted to know
- Complications of foam and liquid sclerotherapy and how to avoid them.
- Practical demonstrations
- Compilation of hot tips
- Basic Life Support refresher (optional)
- Latest News
- New Board Appointments Posted: 7th December 2022
- Australia job opportunities Posted: 28th September 2022
- BAS 2023 Conference Date Announced Posted: 12th September 2022
- Fellowship awarded to Dr Stephen Tristram Posted: 8th September 2022
- Unique CPD opportunity: in-clinic shadowing Posted: 3rd August 2022