Next BAS Masterclass Webinar 30 March
PRESS RELEASE 16th March 2021
Continuing its programme of ‘bite-size’ vein treatment CPD webinars, this month the BAS focuses on how to increase engagement and patient satisfaction by careful attention to optimising each stage of the microsclerotherapy patient journey. From converting web page views and initial enquiries into consultations through to aftercare and retention, the one hour event will emphasise the importance of patient selection, building trust, skilful expectation management and the updated seven principles of consent.
BAS Board member Dr Martyn King comments, “Initially created to fill the gap left by the enforced cancellation of the BAS annual conference last year, we’ve been surprised – and gratified – at the level of international interest in the Masterclass Vein Treatment Webinars. Delegates from Russia and Eastern Europe, Iraq, USA, The Philippines and Australia have supported the events; an unexpected benefit of moving to virtual! The interactive format has worked well for us, and feedback indicates that hearing about the speakers’ own experiences and tips and panel discussions really adds value for the delegates.
Previous webinar recordings are still available to view on BAS website Read more ……
The webinars are aimed at those already practising foam or microsclerotherapy – phlebologists, vascular surgeons and nurses, aesthetic practitioners and dermatologists. 1 CPD point will be awarded for each webinar.
- Latest News
- Review of Vascular Societies' Annual Scientific Meeting 2021 Posted: 18th December 2021
- Free place sponsored by Clarius Ultrasound Posted: 26th October 2021
- Advice on VTE risk and prophylaxis for sclerotherapy patients after COVID-19 infection or vaccination Posted: 12th August 2021
- Next BAS Masterclass Webinar 30 March Posted: 17th March 2021
- BAS Vein Masterclasses take off! Posted: 14th October 2020