Membership is open to any individual over the age of 18 who complies with GMC, NMC or GDC rules and guidelines and can demonstrate relevant qualifications and indemnity insurance. The annual membership subscription is £125.
To join BAS please complete the ONLINE APPLICATION FORM or download the form as a Word document BAS Member Application and email it back to us at [email protected]
REASONS TO JOIN THE BAS
Membership of the British Association of Sclerotherapists has the following benefits:
- Benefit from belonging to a community of vein specialists, with access to guidance, support, and shadowing
- Promote your services through a listing and profile on the BAS website Approved Practitioner Directory
- Display your credentials through a trusted BAS logo and link on your website, and a membership certificate.
- Enjoy access to specialist member-only CPD resources including updates, member newsletters, articles, videos
- Preferential rates for annual conference, workshops, webinars and virtual events
- Discount on compression stockings
- Discounted insurance through Hamilton Fraser, and 15% new member discount if you are already insured with Hamilton Fraser.
- Discounted fee for Hamilton Fraser Cosmetic Redress Scheme
ONLINE APPLICATION FORM