Membership is open to suitably qualified practitioners who comply with GMC, NMC or GDC rules and guidelines and can demonstrate relevant training and indemnity insurance. The annual membership subscription is £125.
To join BAS please complete the ONLINE APPLICATION FORM or download the form as a Word document BAS Member Application and email it back to us at [email protected]
REASONS TO JOIN THE BAS
Membership of the British Association of Sclerotherapists has the following benefits:
- Benefit from belonging to a community of vein specialists, with access to guidance, support, and shadowing
- Promote your services through a listing and profile on the BAS website Approved Practitioner Directory
- Display your credentials through a trusted BAS logo and link on your website, and a membership certificate.
- Enjoy access to specialist member-only CPD resources including updates, member newsletters, articles, videos
- Preferential rates for annual conference, workshops, webinars and virtual events
- Discount on compression stockings
- Discounted insurance through Hamilton Fraser, and 15% new member discount if you are already insured with Hamilton Fraser.
- Discounted fee for Hamilton Fraser Cosmetic Redress Scheme
ONLINE APPLICATION FORM