Membership is open to any individual over the age of 18 who complies with GMC, NMC or GDC rules and guidelines and can demonstrate relevant qualifications and indemnity insurance. The annual membership subscription is £125.
SPECIAL MEMBERSHIP OFFER – Limited time – Expires 30th November 2019: Join now, £140 for membership until 31st March 2021!
To join BAS please complete the ONLINE APPLICATION FORM or download the form as a Word document BAS Member Application 2019 new and email it back to us at [email protected]
REASONS TO JOIN THE BAS
Membership of the British Association of Sclerotherapists has the following benefits:
- Promote your services through a listing and profile on the BAS web-site public directory
- BAS logo or link on your website, and a membership certificate to display
- Trusted BAS affiliation
- Access to CPD and member-only articles and videos
- Member newsletters and updates on relevant developments
- Opportunities to ‘shadow’ experienced practitioners
- Individual advice or opinion if required
- Discounted conference and workshop fees
- Discount on compression stockings (Sigvaris)
- Discounted insurance through Hamilton Fraser, and BAS new member discount if you are already insured with Hamilton Fraser.
- Discounted fee for Hamilton Fraser Cosmetic Redress Scheme